Tech Stirrups Venice Light Safety Stirrup
The Venice Light from Tech Stirrups is the lightest safety stirrup on the market made entirely of aluminium. It weighs only 460gr, and brings stability, durability and design in one single product:
- STABILITY is obtained thanks to a 3° sloped tread equipped with a toothed grip (105 teeth).
- DURABILITY these stirrups undergo a special mechanical process aimed at enhancing their durability.
- DESIGN the unique design of the stirrups allows them to easily follow foot movements while jumping.
Venice Light riding stirrups are designed with a revolutionary safety mechanism which, in case of need, allows a section of the ring to open, thus easing the release of the foot. Then, thanks to a specific spring, the section gets back in its original position. The spring allows the moving part to stay closed during horse riding activities and to open only when a certain pressure is applied. The locking mechanism of the moving part is cushioned by a rubber insert on the ring which allows it to be particularly reactive in case of need. Like all of the patented Tech Stirrups they are 100% made in Italy.
Tech Stirrups Venice Light are made from aluminium billet and then fastened with stainless steel screws. They are anodised (20μm treatment) to preserve their aesthetic quality.
- Weight: 460g (16,22 oz)
- Tread dimensions: 125x65mm
- Slope: 3°
- Shiny finish
- Foot support to prevent it to slip sideways
- The grip, thanks to its strong design, helps to avoid accumulation of mud and water, thus granting excellent adherence.
Silver and Black are stocked locally. All other colors are special ordered and can take approx 8 weeks to arrive.