Magnetik Line by Veredus
Check out the full line of Magnetik by Veredus. Devices with Magnetotherapy Action
Magnetotherapy is a medical method that treats several pathologies in man and animals, exploiting magnetic fields. The magnetic fields favor and facilitate lymphatic and blood microcirculation, the change and use of nutrient substances by the cells, the natural biological defense system and the elimination of metabolic waste matter. The magnetic fields provide significant benefits in all inflammatory processes which are often accompanied by pain. The benefit is obtained through a reduction of the inflammatory process and at the same time, an analgetic action with respect to the tissue nerve fibers.
How does it work? The cells, whose fundamental task is the production of energy, have an electric voltage that feeds a coordinated activity on a level of tissues and organs. In a situation of internal or external injury, cell activity is compromised and the consequences are inflammation, pain, etc. The creation of a magnetic field by means of permanently magnetised NEODYMIUM plates having several polarities helps restore the biological energy, slowing down the physiological deterioration of tissues.
Magnetotherapy also stimulates vasodilatation, i.e. increases the blood flow to the injured part, speeds up the elimination of dead cells and toxins, relaxes the muscles and reduces swelling. The static magnetic energy also stimulates the production of ELASTIN and COLLAGEN, which are indispensable elements for the reconstruction of tissues.
Each type of therapeutic device contains multiple neodymium magnets that develop a power of 2400 Gauss each. Made with a breathable “Aerox” material, lined and trimmed in Lycra, it guarantees the optimum temperature. Benefits include
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Stimulates the flow of blood
- Speeds up the elimination of toxins
- Speeds up the regenerative processes
- Prepares muscles and tendons to the effort
How to Use:
- Start the treatment gradually to accustom the horse to the effect of the Magnetotherapy. Some horses can sense the magnetic action, which may be felt as a slight tickle due to the increase in blood circulation. First day, one hours use. Second day, two hours use etc.
- During the first few days when using Magnetic products it is advisable to tie the horse, to prevent it from biting and tearing magnetic devices.