Check out the new website!
Thank you to everyone that gave us feedback on the new website! We received a lot of valuable input that will help us further improve the site. We are going through a bit of a tedious process to find the data migration issues with text. You might see some strange characters in the product description as a result of this issue. And we have noticed that a few products have the wrong description (oops). And a few pictures that are not sized right for the page after the migration. All of these are being worked on daily.
A few improvements that were suggested that we are working on include:
- Bring back the wishlist feature - will be back within the next few weeks
- We will make some updates to just show the available items in inventory to reduce the options based on stock levels, and keep you from checking and finding out no stock.
- While customer rewards was fully migrated, we later found that customers had to re-create a password. Emails with links to the account have been sent to all past customers.
- A few broken links have been fixed
- We are looking into several more improvements like size charts, getting notified when an item is back in stock,
- Plus we are working to launch many new features over the coming months.
The orders keep rolling in so thank you for your continued support even through our little glitches these first few weeks.
If you ever have questions, or can't find what you are looking for, please give us a call at 704-664-6773 or Email us! We are happy to help at any time.
If you have any challenges getting to the new website, we put together a list of the most common reasons and how to fix them below.
If you are a frequent online shopper with Paradise Farm & Tack (Yeah!) you might have a few challenges to get to the new site from the stored up cookies in your browser. No, these aren't for your afternoon snack but are similar to breadcrumbs your computer left so it could easily find the way to Paradise. But with the new website, the path has changed a little, so the history of your breadcrumbs, or cookies needs to be cleared up so the browser doesn't get lost along the way.
One easy way to do this is via Start - Accessories - System Tools - Disk Cleanup. Follow the steps and enter check boxes to clean up your internet cache files.
From Internet Explorer - click on the gear box to the top right of the screen. Go to Internet Options. Click the box that says Delete under the section Browsing History. I would leave unchecked the form data and passwords but delete everything else.
For Chrome - Click the icon in the top right that is 3 horizontal bars. Click on Settings. Under the section called Privacy select Clear your Browsing History.
Once you perform any of the above, close the browser window(s) and re-open the browser so all changes take affect.
It might take one or two times of deleting your history (or cache) to enable your computer to be free to find Paradise again.